Yesterday was the day... 31 March, 2011... the day that all of our adoption paperwork was registered with Ukraine. We should hear back from them within the next 2 weeks for a time to travel to Ukraine and bring home some dear little one(s). I've been having so much putting together some inexpensive/fun details in the soon-to-be little one(s) room... and here's what I have so far.
Lots of pinwheels (fabric and paper) everywhere...
Owls are absolutely precious (and gender neutral- in case we bring home boys, even though we've been praying/hoping for girls!)... this little guy (below) is one of Oh Sweet Joy's DIY packets.
To celebrate our dossier registration date (the date that all of our adoption paperwork is "registered" in Ukraine) I'm giving away a sweet little find from the cutest Korean art deco store. Can you believe I found little Matroyshka (Nesting Dolls) on stationary? Well, today, I'd like to gift 3 individuals with this fun "snail mail writing" paper, and there's also a surprise (not pictured), included in each giveaway :)
Here's how to enter:
- Follow my blog on GFC (Google Friends Connect)... located on the right hand side of my blog,
leave a comment, telling me that you do.
- Follow me on twitter and leave a separate comment telling me you do.
- Tweet about this giveaway (and leave a separate comment), maybe say something like this:
" Come celebrate @kdaviscreates ' adoption paperwork being registered with a #giveaway: http://bit.ly/e87gB4 "
- "Like" Karen Davis Photography on facebook, and leave a separate comment telling me you do.
- Blog about this giveaway or facebook about this giveaway... and let me know in a separate comment that you did.
- Tell me one "tip" about being a soon-to-be Mom... oh, and for those that aren't parents yet, tell me if you'd like to have kids one day.
That's 6 different ways that you can enter, and 3 winners will be drawn on Monday, 4 April.
Let the fun..... BEGIN!