- Charlotte continues to to count by 10's... and LOVES it. She's working on patterns, and the number line, and is beginning to understand addition through equation writing.
- Consonant digraphs are mastered, and have moved onto consonant blends. She can hear the difference between the blends, and LOVES figuring out which words start with specific blends.
- Spent a big part of the last 2 weeks writing back penpals (penpal be on the LOOKOUT!)
- LOVES opening up her advent calendar each day. Using it, helps her remember what date it is (which is useful for Mommy as well!)
- We've begun reading "Charlotte's Web" as review... Daddy and Charlotte read a chapter each night, and we review in the morning.
The last 2 weeks' lows:
- We've had a lack of crafts these last 2 weeks... will remedy that.
- There were days we've had to double up on work... but the work got done.